The Owner of the Woodgrove Shopping Centre (“Centre”) located at 533-555 High Street Melton VIC 3337 is Pacific Echo Pty Limited ACN 074 053 446 (QIC).
General Terms & Conditions
- You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions by registering as a member of the online membership program (Membership Program).
- All promotional offers to members will only be offered in accordance with the terms and conditions (which may include, without limitation, collecting a card or slip from the Centre Management Office within the Centre) for those promotional offers and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Promotional offers may change from day to day and it is the member’s sole responsibility to confirm, with the participating store, whether a promotional offer is available in relation to a product or service.
- QIC in its sole discretion will determine what promotional offers are provided to members and makes no guarantee as to the availability of any promotional offers. QIC may distribute these offers at any time.
- When registering as a member of the Membership Program you may be prompted to select ‘areas of interest’’.
- QIC may, but is not obliged to distribute promotional offers relating to the areas of interest selected upon registering for the Membership Program.
- QIC, all associated companies, advisors, agencies and related body corporates (including employees and consultants) (QIC Entities), accept no liability whatsoever for any delays, disruption, omissions, errors, loss, damage or injury whatsoever that may arise in any way from the member being part of the Membership Program.
- The member indemnifies and keeps indemnified, the QIC Entities against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses reasonably or lawfully made, suffered or incurred by the QIC Entities arising out of the member being part of the Membership Program.
- The member acknowledges and agrees that all decisions pertaining to the membership rest solely with QIC and its decision is final.
- QIC gives no warranty as to the continuing availability of the Membership Program and may in its absolute discretion, at any time cancel the Membership Program in whole or in part upon reasonable notice.
- If the Membership Program is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of QIC, QIC reserves the right, in its absolute discretion:
- to change or amend these Terms and Conditions;
- to change or amend, withdraw or cancel any promotional offer to members;
- to exclude a member from the Membership Program or cancel a membership without prior notice (including if the member fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions or supplies misleading information); and
- subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Membership Program as appropriate.
- Members will be taken to have received notice of any changes to these terms and Conditions if QIC posts details of the changes or revised terms and conditions on the Centre’s website.
- Any member whose membership is cancelled, by QIC or the member, will no longer have access to promotional offers or any other related benefits of the Membership Program.
- To the extent permitted by law, QIC is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by members resulting from such withdrawals, cancellations, variations or changes as set out in these Terms and Conditions arising from the Membership Program.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Membership Program are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria irrespective of where the application for membership has been completed and submitted by the member. Any action or other legal process with respect to any matter or thing in connection with these Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise agreed to by QIC, must be instituted and carried on only in the appropriate Court (or tribunal) in Victoria.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects any rights a member may have and which law may not be excluded under any statute including, without limitation, the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- A member may cancel their membership at any time by writing to QIC at: firstname.lastname@example.org