In these terms and conditions:
a. Caregiver means the parent or legal guardian of the Member.
b. Centre means Woodgrove Shopping Centre located at 533-555 High Street Melton VIC 3337.
c. Kids Club means the Woodgrove Kids Club.
d. Member means the child who proposes to become a member of the Kids Club.
e. QIC Entities means QIC, all associated companies, advisors and agencies and all those entities’ personnel.
f. QIC means Pacific Echo Pty Ltd (ACN 074 053 446) as trustee for the Melton Property Trust as owner of the Centre.
1. To become a member of the Kids Club, a Caregiver must:
a. fully complete a Kids Club application form available from the Centre’s website or from the Customer Service Desk in the Centre;
b. sign the Kids Club application form or check the box to confirm that the Caregiver agrees to these Terms and Conditions; and
c. lodge the completed Kids Club application form electronically on the Woodgrove website or in hard copy at the Customer Service Desk in the Centre.
2. Upon receipt and processing of the Kids Club application form, the Member’s details will be included in the Kids Club database maintained by QIC and the email address provided on the Kids Club application form will be added to the Kids Club email distribution list.
3. To be eligible to join the Kids Club, a Member must:
a. be a resident of Victoria;
b. be aged under 13 years or 12 years and 364 days; and
c. have the consent of their Caregiver to join the Kids Club.
4. The Caregiver acknowledges and agrees that all decisions pertaining to the membership of the Kids Club rest solely with QIC and its decision is final.
5. QIC gives no warranty as to the continuing availability of the Kids Club or any discount, special offer or promotion in connection with the Kids Club and may, in its absolute discretion, at any time cancel, vary or limit availability of the Kids Club or any discount, special offer or promotion in connection with the Kids Club in whole or in part upon reasonable notice.
6. The QIC Entities accept no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever that may arise in any way from the use of any gift, product or other item distributed from time to time by the QIC to members of the Kids Club or the conduct of any promotion, event or activity in connection with the Kids Club.
7. The Caregiver indemnifies and keeps indemnified the QIC Entities against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses reasonably or lawfully made, suffered or incurred by the QIC Entities arising out of the Member’s membership of the Kids Club or any promotion, event or activity in connection with the Kids Club.